SBI Recruitment 2022 :State Bank of India has inviting SBI Jobs 2022 application for the Business Correspondent/ Facilitator vacancies. As per the official SBI Notification aspirants can submit the online form on department’s official website that is https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/. SBI Jobs 2022 is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 155 vacancies.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of SBI and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the SBI Recruitment 2022 till 28 February 2022. Job Seekers who are willing to apply online should have a valid 12th certificate degree.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 155 Facilitator Posts
- State Bank of India Recruitment Job Notiification Details
- Organization Name State Bank of India
- Post Name Business Correspondent/ Facilitator
- Job Type Central Govt Jobs
- Total Vacancies 155
- Apply Mode Online
- Application Start Date 28/01/2022
- Last Date For Submission Of Application 28/02/2022
Business Correspondent/ Facilitator Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Total Vacancy: 155
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Pay salary for SBI Business Correspondent/ Facilitator Posts: 7000-15000
State Bank of India (SBI) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Business Correspondent/ Facilitator. Candidates who are looking for SBI Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SBI Jobs 2022.
- Publish/ Starting Date for SBI application submission: 28 January 2022
- Last Date for SBI Jobs form submission: 28 February 2022