Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has activated the registrations links and released the PDFs for recruitment to the post of Officer Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General, Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR, Officer Grade ‘B (DR) – DSIM, Assistant Manager Grade A Rajbhasha and Assistant Manager Grade A Protocal and Security. RBI Grade B Online Application Link and RBI Grade A Online Application Link will be available till on 18 April 2021.
This year, RBI Grade B Exam will be held from 28 May to 06 August 2022. However, RBI Grade A Exam will be held on 21 May 2022. Let’s check important dates, vacancy break-up, qualifications, and other details below:
Post Name & No. of Posts
- Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- General 238
- Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR 31
- Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM 25
- Assistant Manager Rajbhasha 6
- Assistant Manager Protocol and Security 3
- Grade B Officer Rs. 55200/- per month
- Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR Rs. 44500/- pr month
Educational Qualification :
- Please Read Official Notification.
Age Limit :
- Grade B- 21 to 30 years
RBI Grade B Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs. 850/-
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs. 600/-
RBI Grade B 2022 Selection Process :
- The online exam shall be conducted in Phase – I and Phase – II followed by interview round.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern :
RBI Grade B General Phase 1 Exam Pattern:
- Subject – General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and; iv. Reasoning
- Marks – 200
- Time – 2 hours
RBI Grade B DEPR /DSIM Exam Pattern:
- There are 3 papers as follow:
- Paper-I Objective Type (on Economics) of 100 Marks to be completed in 2 hours
- Paper-II Descriptive Type (on Economics) (Question paper displayed on computer, answers to be written on paper) of 100 marks to be completed in 3 hours
- Paper-III English – Descriptive (To be typed with help of keyboard) of 100 marks to be completed in 1 and half hour.
Important Link :
Download Notification below :
Important Dates :
- RBI Grade B Registration Dates 28 March to 18 April 2022 upto 6 PM
- RBI Grade B General Officer Exam Date (Paper-I) 28 May 2022
- RBI Grade B General Officer Exam Date (Paper-II) 25 June 2022
- RBI Grade B Officer DEPR & DSIM (Paper-I) Date 02 July 2022
- RBI Grade B Officer DEPR & DSIM (Paper-II) Date 06 August 2022
- RBI Grade A Assistant Manager Exam Date 21 May 2022