Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022: As We all know government is doing so many efforts to give better lifestyle for Women. They had announced so may Scheme for the Women of the state. This time they have announce another Scheme, Which called Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Under this scheme government will Provide Free LPG Gas Connection to the women who belonging from the Below Poverty Line Household.
Under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme LPG connection will provided to BPL Families with support Rs.1600 per Connection. The Scheme Provides cash assistance to cover the cost of security Deposit of cylinder, Pressure Regulator, Cost of Issuance of Domestic Gas Customer card (DGCC).
This scheme being implemented by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The budget that has allotted by the government currently Rs.2000 crore for the financial year 2016 to 2017. These LPG connections will be provided to over 1.5 crore families living below poverty line.
This scheme will implemented over a period of three years and a total amount of Rs.8,000 crores has allotted for it. Money that has saved due to the ‘Give-it-up’ subsidy campaign will also used for the same. Eligible households will receive a support of Rs.1,600 and will be in the name of the female head of the entire household. EMI facilities have also been made available.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022: Overview
|Name Of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Targeted Beneficiary||50 Million|
|Objective||Provide LPG Connection to women of BPL Families|
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022
A Women Who belongs to a BPL Family and does not have LPG Connection in her house Hold can Avail the Benefit of Pradhan Mantri ujjwala Yojana , Must Include in the SECC 2022 list or Under the Seven Identified Categories namely people residing in river islands. SC/ST household, tea and Ex-Tea Garden Tribes, and Most backward classes.
• No other LPG connections from another OMC must be present in the house.
• The applicant age Should at least 18 years of age.
• Adult women who belong to the below-mentioned categories can apply:
• Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin)
• Most Backward Classes (MBC)
• Antyodaya Anna Yojana
• Tea and Ex-Tea Garden Tribes
• Forest Dwellers
• Individuals that live in river islands and islands
• In order to support the status of the family, supplementary KYC must be submitted.
• The bank account number along with the IFSC code.
• Aadhaar Card of the beneficiary as well as the adult family members.
• Ration Card.
• Aadhaar Card as proof of identity and address.
• KYC documents.
How Register and Apply for Ujjwal Yojana
Collect the Application Form from the Nearest LPG Distributor or Download it from the Official Website.
• Fill Up the From
• Submit the form at the LPG Distributor Office.
• Once the Application is submitted, it will be processed.
• Once you get the verification you will get the Subsidy on the LPG.
How to check the new list to avail Free LPG?
• Visit www.pmuy.gov.in
• Click on the ‘New list’ option
• You can download it and check your name in it
Here, in this article we have Provide you the Important Information about this scheme. You can apply for this scheme after Reading the Full Article.
Are the guidelines of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme notified by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural LPG?
The guidelines of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme has notified by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural LPG.
How Can I Find out if eligible to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
The beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will selected or identified through the published SECC-2011 data. If your name appears in the data, you will eligible to apply.
a Person who PMUY beneficiary. can she allowed to buy an LPG stove outside from the market and still avail the PMUY benefit?
You allowed to buy an LPG stove outside from the market and still avail the PMUY benefit as long as you buy an ISI marked stove.