The Central Government has again extended the ekyc date for the beneficiaries under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to 31st July 2022. The announcement has been made on PM Kisan’s official website. Beneficiaries will benefit if the scheme is left to be processed ekyc.
eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. OTP Based eKYC is available on PMKISAN Portal. or nearest CSC centres may be contacted for Biometric based eKYC. Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st July 2022.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Overview
The Government with a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal farmers has approved a Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)”in the current financial year. The Scheme takes effect from 01.12.2018 for transfer of benefit to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2018-19.
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana|
|Objective||To increase the income of farmers|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmer brothers of the country|
|The amount of assistance||6000 annually|
|PM Kisan ekyc’s last date||31/07/2022|
How to link Aadhaar with PM Kisan account online?
To link your Aadhaar Card with your PM Kisan Account, you have to follow the below procedures;
Step A Go to the official website of PM Kisan
- First of all go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on eKYC (New) option on the web homepage.
- Or directly click on this link – Direct link to the PM Kisan eKYC Portal
Step B Enter Aadhaar Card details
- On the next page enter your Aadhar card number and captcha code.
- Keep in mind that enter your same Aadhar card number through which you had applied earlier.
- Now click on the Search button.
Step C Complete e-KYC OTP
- After this you will be asked to enter your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- Now click on the Get OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received in the given box.
- Finally click on the Submit of Auth button.
PM Kisan e KYC CSC – Offline Process
If you are not able to update eKYC online then you can also do your Aadhaar number verification through offline mode. For this you have to go to your nearest Public Service Center (CSC Center). Here you have to link your Aadhaar number with PM Kisan e-KYC through Biometric authentication. Once the e-KYC is done successfully, also make sure to check pm kisan status online.
Edit Aadhaar Failure Records Link
Download PMKISAN Mobile App Link
FAQ’S of PM Kisan- eKYC
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana ekyc can be done from which website?
Farmers will be able to do eKYC for PM Kisan from this https://pmkisan.gov.in website of Government of India.
How can farmers do e-KYC for this scheme?
Farmers will be able to do e-KYC both online and offline for this scheme.
PM Kisan Yojana should have mobile number link with Aadhaar card for e-KYC.?