Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022: The Government of Gujarat Has Launched So Many schemes For Farmers of the State. This time they have inaugurated another scheme For Farmers Which is called Kisan Credit card Yojana. As we all know that India is a biggest agricultural country. Agriculture is a Biggest Employment sector in India. in the Country significant population of India directly or indirectly dependent on Agricultural and allied Activities. Basically Under this Scheme Government will Try to Try to Increase the Income of Farmers so that their Social and Economical Condition Can Be Improved. This Will also encourage Farmers towards Agriculture.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022 : Online Application
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022
This Scheme is implemented by NABARD (National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development) and RBI. Kisan Credit card was Introduce in the year 1998 to Provide Quick Financial Lon to the Farmers for Purchasing Seeds and Fertilizers and Agricultural Machinery Etc. through the Kissan credit card, Insurance and Loans are Provided by the Government to the Marginal and Small Farmers of the State.
On the Kisan Credit card Government will Provide Loan of Rs. 2 Lakh to the Farmer at 2% of an Interest Rate. Interest Rate of the Kisan Credit card Loan is quite reasonable According to Other Loans.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022: Overview
|Scheme||Kisan credit card|
|Launched By||Government Of Gujarat|
|Benefit||Farmers Will get Loan at Low Interst|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of the Sate|
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022: Objective
The Main Object Behind This Scheme to Provide Farmers a Financial Security, From Where he can any time By Agricultural Things without any hesitation. Over the Years Government has simplified The Process of Application Process and Repayment Process of the Loan. Farmers can avail these credit cards from various cooperative banks, Public sectors Commercial banks, and Rural banks.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022: Benefits
- Through this Gujarat Government is providing insurance to Marginal and Small Farmers with Loans Up to Rs. 2 Laky.
- Farmers can buy Seeds, fertilizers, agricultural Equipment By this Loan.
- Farmer will become Economically Strong and independent With the Help Of this Scheme.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022: Features
- This Kisan credit card is generally valid For 5 Years. This should be renewed annually.
- The Interest rate of Kisan credit card Starts From 2% and can go up to 4% Maximum.
- Up to specified Limit Do not need Collateral. However the Collateral Free Limit may differ from one back to another.
- There is no restriction on cash Withdrawal if it is within Prescribed credit Limit.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size Photo
- Active Mobile Number
Banks Where We Can apply For Kisan Credit Card
- State Bank Of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- ICICI Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
Gujarat Kisan credit Card application
Applicant can apply Online for this Job Recruitment from the Official Website of the Scheme.
• Visit the preferred bank’s website and visit their Kisan Credit Card Section
• Download & print the Application form
• Duly fill out the Application form
• Submit the application and necessary documents at the nearest bank’s branch
• The loan officer will share the necessary information with the applicant
• Once the loan amount is sanctioned the card will be dispatched
• Customers can start using the credit card once they receive the KCC.
How many years is valid Kisan Credit Card to farmers?
Who is eligible for Kisan Credit Card?
Farmers with a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 75 years. If the borrower is more than 60 years of age, a co-borrower who is a legal heir is mandatory.
What is KCC interest rate?
The KCC provides short term loans to farmers at an interest rate of 4 per cent on the condition of timely payment