The State Government Announced A Relief Package For Farmers. 13 Thousand Per Hectare Will Get Assistance. Relief Package Announced For Farmers: Bhupendra Government’s Economic Package For Farmers Announced, Rs 13000 Per Hectare Will Be Paid, Find Out Who Will Get It.
Farmers In Gujarat Are In Trouble Due To Heavy Rains After The Tout Storm. Crops Have Been Severely Damaged Due To Heavy Rains In The State. It Has Now Announced A Relief Package For Farmers.
Announced A Relief Package For Farmers
- Online Application Can Be Made On Digital Gujarat Portal Till November 20
- Farmers Will Be Paid Rs 13,000 Per Hectare Within The Limit Of 2 Hectares
- According To The Standards Of SDRF, In Non-Irrigated Crop, Within The Limit Of 2 Hectares, Rs. 6,800 Will Be Paid
- The Remaining Difference Is Rs. 6,200 Will Be Provided From The State Budget In A Maximum Limit Of 2 Hectares
- Government, Co-Operative Or Institutional Landholders Will Not Get The Benefit Of This Assistance
Which Area Farmers Will Benefit From?
Farmers In The Affected Areas Will Get The Benefit Of This Relief Package Considering The Situation That Has Arisen Due To Heavy Rains In Jamnagar, Rajkot, Junagadh And Porbandar Districts In September 2021.
How Much Assistance Per Hectare?
- Farmers Of Such Affected Villages Whose Crops Have Suffered A Loss Of 3 (Thirty Three) Per Cent Or More Will Be Given A Maximum Of 2 (Two) Hectares Per Hectare. 15,000 Assistance Will Be Paid.
- This Assistance Is Limited To A Maximum Of 2 (Two) Hectares As Non-Irrigated Crop From The SDRF Provision As Per SDRF Standards. 2,500 Will Be Given.
- The Remaining Difference Is Rs. 2,500 Will Be Provided From The State Budget Within A Maximum Limit Of 2 (Two) Hectares.
- If On The Basis Of Land Tenure As Per SDRF Norms Rs. Even If The Amount Less Than 5 (Five) Thousand Is Payable, Rs. At Least 5 (Five) Thousand Will Be Paid And The Difference Will Have To Be Paid From The State Budget.
Who Doesn’t Get The Benefit?
Government, co-operative or institutional landholders will not be eligible for this assistance.
How To Apply Relief Package For Farmers?
Apply online on Digital Gujarat Portal
No fee has to be paid for such application.
સંપુર્ણ માહીતી ગુજરાતીમાં મેળવવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો
ઓફિશિયલ નોટીફેકેશન ડાઉનલોડ કરવા અહિં ક્લિક કરો
ડિજિટલ ગુજરાત પોર્ટલ પર ઓનલાઈન અરજી કરવાની રહેશેImportant Date
- To Avail The Benefit Of This Relief Package, One Has To Apply From October 25 (November 25) To November 20 (November 20).
- Apply Online Start Date: 25/10/2021
- Last date Apply Online: 20/11/2021