ESIC Recruitment For Insaurance Medical Officer Post 2021 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking ojasjobpotal.com regularly to get the latest updates.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment 2021
• Organisation Name:ESIC
• Post Name: Insurance Medical Officer
• No. Of Vacancy:1120
• Application Mode: Online
• Job Location:India
• Last Date:31/01/2022
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
• General: 459
• OBC: 303
• EWS: 112
• SC: 158
• ST: 88
• A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
• Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
NOTE: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time. Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
Scale of Pay:
• Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC.
• In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules of
• Govt. of India in force from time to time.
• SC / ST / PWD / Department Candidate / Female / Ex. Serviceman : Rs. 250/-
• Other Candidate : Rs. 500/-
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
Part 1 : Written Examination
Part 2 : Interview
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2021.
• Detailed Instructions for filling online application will be available on the website. Candidate should read the
• instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
• After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
• Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of interview in case they are shortlisted for Interview.
• The candiates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
• Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
• Information submitted by the candidate in the online application will be treated as final and no request for change will be entertained.
• Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send Interview Letters for interview and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
• Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph should be upto 100 kb and signature should be upto 50kb.
• Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is more than the prescribed specifications, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
• Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
• Application Start Date : 31-12-2021
• Application Last Date : 31-01-2022