e Shram Card Scheme: for encouraging the Employees to register on the E Sharm Site, the Indian Government offers a cash incentive of Rs 1000 to all the Qualified and Eligible workers. The Government Is Preparing a Data base of all the People who are working In Unorganized Sectors from all over India. Governments of India Preparing the Database will All the Information about the workers of the Unorganized Sector.
e Shram Card Scheme: Benefits and How to Register
There are 437 crore workers who are Working in Unorganized Sector in the Country. The Database and the Scheme run by the ministry of Labor and Employment, by the e Shram Portal Government will build Database of unorganized Sector worker by, which is seeded with an Individuals Aadhar Card. The Data includes the name of the Worker, occupation, Address, Educational Qualification, Skills, and Family Details of the Worker.
It is the first ever National Database of the Unorganized Worker who are Working as Migrant Workers, Construction workers, Platform Workers and Many More.
e Shram Card Scheme: Overview
|Department||Labor and employment Department|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Benefits||Rs. 1000 assessment every Month|
|Toll Free Number||14434, 011-23389928|
Objective Of the Scheme
The Main Objective of this Scheme is to create a Centralised database of every Construction worker, Migrant Worker, etc. which will help to implement the Social Security service to them and share their information with various Stakeholders for delivering the welfare scheme.
Benefit of e Shram Card
- Financial Support
- Premium Wave for 1 Year
- Social Security scheme Benefit
- More Job Opportunity
- Beema Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labors Workforce
Who can register For e Shram Card Scheme?
Any Individual with the Following condition can apply for the e sham card.
• Indian citizen who is Worker and Working with Unorganized Sector.
• Worker who is between 16 to 59 Years Of age.
• Worker should not be member Of EPFO/ESIC or NPS.
Documents Required For e Shram Card Scheme?
- Aadhar card
- Bank Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Active Mobile Number
e Sharm Card Apply Online
• First of all you need to go to the Official Website.
• Then Find the Option of Online registration Of E-Shram Card scheme.
• Fill All the Necessary Information which are asking there for the Online Registration.
• Enter your Name, Phone Number, Aadhar card Number, and other required Information.
• Then click on the Submit button
• You can take Prot Out of it for Future Reference.
To encourage employees to register on the E-Shram site, the Indian government offers a cash incentive of 1000 rupees to all qualified workers. The first list of beneficiaries for the plan will be made available for viewing on the official website, and applicants will be required to check the list by logging in with their login id.
Hope This Information of the Scheme Will Give you all the Information about the information which you need to Know about the scheme.