Download Birth / Death Certificate Online Download Birth / Death Certificate Online In Gujarat (eolakh.gujarat.gov.In) : Gujarat Birth and Death Certificate Online Registration, Saral Gujarat Birth Certificate Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, correction, Janam Praman Patra Download Haryana Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
Let the candidates know that you can apply for the birth certificate on the official website of your state. But the government has launched another website for birth and death certificates, in which any person of the country can apply for a birth certificate. Official Website – https://eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
Condition : Download Birth / Death Certificate Online In Gujarat
Gujarat Birth / Death Certificate 2022
Beneficiaries : Citizen of Gujarat
Name of State : Gujarat
Location : Gujarat
Launched by : State Government of Gujarat
Category : Article
Article under : State Government
Download Birth and Death Certificate Online
How To Download Birth & Death Certificate Online In Gujarat (eolakh.gujarat.gov.In)
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at-https://eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
STEP 2: On this page, click on the “View” link to download the scheme application form. Here is a direct link to download the Birth and Death Certificate will appear as shown below:-
STEP 3: The Gujarat Birth and Death Certificate Online PDF will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: You can simply download this Certificate form, take a printout
Summary: A Birth / Death Certificate is a mandatory document, which serves as proof of identity or age for a person under various circumstances. Janam Praman Patra is usually issued on the birth of a person. The government records legal information like date of birth, date of birth, place of birth, name of parents, etc. in this authorized document. It also certifies the occurrence of childbirth.
Download Birth / Death Certificate Online In Gujarat 2022
Note :– Gujarat Birth and Death Certificate Online Registration, Saral Gujarat Birth Certificate Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, correction, Janam Praman Patra Download
Purpose of the Document :
Birth /Death certificates are issued for the following purposes:
In stating the fact and date of death
In claiming life insurance benefits
To claim pensions
In settling estates
To investigate the cause and facts of death
Death and place of burial
To serve as evidence of age, gender, and race
For genealogical information
Birth Certificate Download Process :
Government Circular For This Document Related
Subject: Acceptance of the birth/death certificates issued through CRS application-reg.
1. The registration of births and deaths in India is being done under the provisions of the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969 and corresponding rules made there under. The office of Registrar General of India has developed uniform software for Registration of Births and Deaths and issuance of certificates registered through the system. After implementing this software, the birth and death certificates are being issued through this software under the provisions of Section 12/17 of the RBD Act, 1969.
2. The certificates issued through the software which is accessible at ‘eolakh.gujarat.gov.In’ have unique registration number to each registered event across the country. These certificates are enabled with quick response (QR) code and the authenticity of the certificate can be verified from the website ‘crsorgi.gov.in’. These certificates of birth and death are legally valid document and may be considered as authentic proof for all Government as well as Non-Government purposes. The process of generation of birth/death certificate through the. application is as under:
The events reported by the informants are being registered by the registrars using their user id & password and after approval of the registrar, the certificates are being generated electronically and either manual or digital or facsimile signature of the issuing authority appears on the certificates. This certificate is being generated after checking the correctness of the records. The certificates thus generated will be made available in the public portal of the O/o RGI.”
3. All concerned departments of Central Governments and State Governments are requested to ensure that the certificates issued by the Registrars/Sub Registrars through the application are accepted, and not to insist for original certificates carrying manual signature of the issuing authority. All heads of Departments may bring this to the notice of their sub-offices for compliance.
Download Certificate: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
1. How can I get copy of Death Certificate in ahmedabad?
Ans. First copy is issued free of cost to applicant at concerned ward office.
2. How can I download Death Certificate online in Gujarat?
Ans. Any one want to download death certificate, First need to visit eolakh of Gujarat government official website https://eolakh.gujarat.gov.in/.
3. Can I get PSA Death Certificate online?
Ans. You can process the document in person through the nearest PSA CRS Outlet and get the certificate within the day or order a copy from the comfort of your home through PSA online application.